BEO $495,000. This picturesque 3-bedroom bungalow offers the lucky new owners a lovely home oozing charm, character & personality.
We present to you a first homebuyers dream with all you need in a quality property, leaving room however to add your personal touch by updating certain features if desired. Perhaps you have always noticed this adorable property in the neighbourhood. The established gardens and cute blue shutters make for a very homely feel......do not miss the opportunity to come and see for yourself.
To view this lovely home contact Vanessa or Johanna to book a private inspection, alternatively join us at one of our open homes mid-week or Sunday
Vanessa Carton - 027 494 7254 firstname.lastname@example.org
Johanna Winter - 027 422 5251 email@example.com
* 3 bedrooms with wardrobes
* Quaint Rimu semi-modern kitchen
* Spacious dining/family area into lounge out to a large conservatory
* Bathroom incl separate shower
* Separate wc & separate laundry
* Woodburner plus a SAYR Home Ventilation System
* Polished wood original floors
* Insulated roof & underfloor
* Hot water cylinder 2 years old
* Exterior painted May 2018
* All exterior window putty replaced
* Roof replaced circa 2000
* Double garage converted to a single plus hobbies room/studio
* Established gardens
* Close to local shops, public transport, river trails & popular recreational areas
* Zoned for Totara Park primary school & easy SH2 access
* Rates $2,542.15, House 100m, Section 542m2, Age 1970's
Text 88pasa to 3324 for your webbook of this property.