BEO $475,000. Not just your normal three bedroom family home in the ever sought after cul-de-sac, this well presented property has everything you could want right here in your own back yard. All the big ticket items are already done with a modern kitchen/dining & tiled bathroom & toilet, yes separate toilet! There's also a spacious laundry where you can shut the door when you'd rather be outside entertaining than doing washing.
When you do step outdoors you'll settle into a style of living that you just don't want to leave under the entertainers pergola. Across the yard is a private hot tub well positioned to keep an eye on the kiddies while they climb the playhouse. There is plenty of storage & off street parking & it is all wonderfully tailored with established fruit trees & treats to come that will surprise you year after year.
So come settle down in Sequoia, in a friendly cul-de-sac where the kids can play outdoors as they used to back in the day while you sip cocktails (or mocktails) under the shade in your hot tub on a sunny summers day all in the privacy of your own backyard. To view call Hamish Blundell 0800486687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Modern kitchen & bathroom
* Separate WC & laundry (very spacious)
* Electric cooking & hot water
* Heat pump & inbuilt electric heater
* Entertaining pergola & portable hot tub
* Children's playhouse
* 2x garden sheds + storage areas
* 2x carports on fully fenced section
* Established & new fruit trees galore
* Close to shops, schools & public transport
* R.V. $340,000.00, House 90m2, Site 533m2, Age 1970's, Rates $2,355.45 p/a
Text 3sequ to 3324 for your webbook of this property.