BEO $549,000. A modern and immaculately presented family home on a quiet cul-de-sac of Dunsandel Grove, awaits their new owners! The layout of this property offers 3 bedrooms, bathroom and an Open Plan living space that floods with light through the chapel ceiling high windows. Adjacent to the living room, the dinning room and kitchen provide a tranquil connection to the garden with additional views of fruit trees and surrounding hills.
Offering ceiling and floor insulation, this home is delightfully heated by a gas fire place and heat-pump, then retains her warmth, with the aid of double glazed aluminum windows. A modern, separate laundry room with a good sense of storage helps prevent the old classic trips to the garage or outside to keep the washing going. Tastefully re-carpeted and re-painted throughout in neutral tone, dressing your soon to be new home in splashes of colour are all you need to do.
Call Marc on 021 722 770 today to secure your viewing.
* 3 Bedroom - 110m2 Family home
* Elevated views on a sunny 549m2 section
* Peaceful and family friendly grove
* Gas Fire place, Infinity Hot Water
* Double Glazed, Insulated Ceilings and Floor
* House 110m2, Section 549m2, Age 1970's, Rates $2,612.15p/a
* Viewings of this home can be made by calling Marc Grantham on 021722770
Text 14duns to 3324 for your webbook of this property.