BEO $565,000.00. Take the charm of high stud ceilings, a hint of art deco, polish it to perfection with neutral colours & a complete refit of modern kitchen & bathroom & you have something very special. Fully re-piled, re-plumbed & rewired you have the peace of mind that comes with a newer build without the cookie cutter reputation - yes there is even a second WC.
With French doors off the living room that open out to a sun drenched deck the yard is private, sunny & fully fenced waiting for you to position your barbeque & outdoor furniture. Nestled back from the road in the ever popular Elderslea, you must step inside to feel the warmth & personality presented just like new in this family home! To view call Hamish Blundell 0800486687 or email email@example.com
* High stud ceilings throughout
* Re-piled, rewired & re-plumbed
* French doors off living to deck
* Modern kitchen & bathroom
* Separate laundry plus 2nd WC
* Gas hot water, gas heating & 2x radiant panel heaters
* Insulated ceiling & underfloor
* Double garage plus off street parking
* Private, sunny & fully fenced
* Close to shops, schools & public transport
* R.V. $380,000, House 110m2, Site 459m2, Age1950's, Rates $2,542.15 p/a
Text 68agold to 3324 for your webbook of this property.