This property is being sold by deadline closing 5th of December 2018 at 2pm, if not sold prior.
Indoor/outdoor flow is a catch phrase often used when marketing a property, but seldom will you find a home that flows as seamlessly between inside and out as 60 Mt Marua Way.
As you walk through the front door of this architecturally designed home you are greeted by light, views and a relaxed and stylish ambience that is hard to find. The solid wood parquet floors lead through to the modern kitchen and living area absolutely drenched in natural light and sun. Bi-fold doors and windows that seem to completely fold away link the large outdoor living spaces to become a natural extension of the home. Vaulted ceilings, well-proportioned and generous sized rooms throughout the house contribute to an open and spacious contemporary home that easily accommodates a family.
Wake up to a view of the mountains that will take your breath away long after the excitement of moving in wears off. Enjoy Sunday morning lie-ins with the two sets of bi-fold doors open, the fresh morning air and sun flowing into your room.
For your opportunity to view this stylish home that will have you feeling like you're in a resort for years to come, call Dan Mark or Penny Duffell today.
* Beautifully landscaped garden
* Breath taking sweeping views & all day sun
* 2 sizeable living areas
* 2 bathrooms - master bedroom ensuite & spacious family bathroom
* Walk-in wardrobe in master bedroom
* Large double garage with internal access
* Large separate laundry
* Kitchen includes large pantry & generous counter & storage space
* Various heating options including 2 log burners, 2 heat pumps & a night store heater
* Security system
* Infinity hot water
* Garden shed/workshop space with concrete floor & power
* Located in the gated community of Mt Marua with access to tennis court, facilities & bush walking tracks
* 262m2 house on 2072m2 section
Text 60mtma to 3324 for your webbook of this property.