Owned and improved over the past 31 years this hard-to-come-by opportunity will impress the rookie farmer and those wishing to downsize but still keep their hand in. Superbly located and within easy commute to Wellington CBD.
* 21 Paddocks - all hot-wired
* Easily accessible by tractor and quad
* Permanent pasture - can be cropped or used for baleage
* Trough water via creek and dams
* Annually fertilised
* 2-Stand shearing shed
* Over-night capacity approx. 120 sheep
* Cattle & sheep yards at road
* Additional sheep yards top of the property
* Up to 700 stock units overall
* 2 x 50T fertiliser bins
* Operational airstrip
* Modular 3-Bed Lockwood can be extended
* Additional build platform
* State H/W 2 approx. 10 mins drive
* Truck access State H/W 58
Presently leased with separate income from the farm and house. Available from 1st July 2019.
Txt 492moon to 3324 to receive your free webbook for more information.
Contact Grant Campbell on 027 442 0343: email@example.com or Lana Knaapen on 0221 88 0221: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Viewing: By Private Inspection Only