BEO $545,000. Have you searched high and low, yet nothing seems an affordable go? Then this much loved, solid, three bedroom family home, on the doorstep of new builds, offers a great 860m2 sunny spacious section and could restore your faith in family outdoor living. From the modern kitchen through to the sprawling deck, past your new outdoor office and onto the lush lawn, the undoubtable conclusion is that we have a crowd pleaser for the whole family. Offering a double garage, plus a separate office/studio; plus a workshop and a woodpile lean-to attached, followed by additional backyard space to store the boat, why are you waiting? On further exploration, you'll find a magnificent corner in the garden to potentially start your very own fruit, herb and veg oasis. This property is a MUST view, not to be missed. Private viewings of this fabulous family home can be arranged by calling Marc today.
* Contemporary Living in a beautiful '60s classic
* Expansive entertainment deck with rolling views
* Modern clean-line kitchen with ample storage
* Newly created outdoors office/studio
* New wood burner installed in May 2015
* External walls insulated circa July 2018
* Hot water on gas
* House 110m2, Site 860m2, Age 1960's, Rates $2,472 p/a
* 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 2 Garages
* To arrange your private viewing of this fabulous family home, call or text Marc Grantham on 021722770
Text 74hiku to 3324 for your webbook of this property.