By Neg. A noteworthy low maintenance recently re-carpeted home, 33 Dunns Street features 4 bedrooms plus a study or fifth bedroom. With a modern kitchen, separate dining area and a family room where the crackling of the wood burning and the quietness of the neighbourhood will trick your mind into holiday mode. Spend your weekends playing cricket with the kids in your own oversized backyard, grow your own veggies, sit and soak up the sun, or simply get your togs on and jump into the 8 seater spa and let your worries slip away. Raised for the sun and geared for practicality, you get a masters ensuite, separate laundry, separate WC, large robes in all the bedrooms, a study / extra bedroom / office downstairs as well as a single garage with internal access. A welcoming deck at the entrance of the property is the right welcome home setup after a long day at work!
Tucked away from the noise and yet just a few minutes stroll from all amenities including Bowling Club, Silverstream Station, New World, Restaurants, Bars, Health Centre, Silverstream Village.
Your wish to view is our command! Call Rachael on 021 0230 8357 or Angela on 020 4134 2140 NOW!
Text 33dunn to 3324 for a full information pack.
* 926m2 Section
* 3 double and 1 single bedroom with robes
* Study or 5th bedroom
* Master ensuite and large double wardrobe
* Full bathroom with shower
* Separate WC
* Recently re-carpeted
* Modern kitchen
* Gas hobs with electric oven
* Gas Bottles
* Range hood
* Separate dining area
* Separate lounge
* Wood burner
* HRV system
* Floor, ceiling and walls insulation
* Separate laundry
* 8 seater Spa unit and covered spa / BBQ area
* Two garden sheds
* Two electric hot water cylinders
* Single garage and storage room downstairs with internal access
* Extra storage up at the loft with internal access
* LED lights
* Wooden deck
* 5 off street parking
* Shared driveway
* Gated fully double fenced