BEO $429,000. This recently refurbished 1970's 3-4 bedroom home is situated just a stroll away from the Upper Hutt CBD, local schools, kindergarten and super close to the state highway for commuters.
With three double bedrooms and potential for the sleep out to become your fourth bedroom, home office or man cave - the opportunities are endless! You will be welcomed by semi-open plan kitchen and living and neutral tones for a modern homecoming. The property will appeal to buyers of all ages and stages. Both interior and exterior painting completed, new flooring, light fittings and curtains - there's no list of jobs required if you choose to make this your new home.
An added bonus of a 556m2 (more or less) fully fenced section, is the large garden shed, single garage and consented sleep out. This home really is the box ticker for those hunting in today's property market.
- 3-4 double bedrooms - the fourth is a generous sized insulated and carpeted consented sleep out
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, separate w/c
- Open plan kitchen flowing to living room
- Separate laundry
- Single garage with electric door
- Insulation in ceiling and underfloor, DVS, gas heater and heat pump
- Garden shed, vege patch, plenty of off street parking
If you would like to view this wonderful property, please contact the vendors exclusive agent Jessica Setu on 027 5203942 or come along to the Sunday open home.
Text 20BONN to 3324 for your webbook of this property