If you are looking for a Kiwi classic where you can enjoy the long summer days and hear the birdsong at dusk in your own slice of heaven, then this spacious 120m2 home is one to see!
This delightful bungalow offers you three double bedrooms, with French doors opening from two of the rooms to a covered courtyard for summer relaxing. The upgraded modern kitchen leads into a large laundry and outside to the newly fenced sunny back yard. Your spacious living area opens out to the front patio for alfresco dining, capturing late afternoon sun and surrounded by nature.
Situated opposite popular Harcourt Park, you are close to river walks, swimming holes, public transport and local primary schools are in close proximity, you will be impressed with what could be yours before Christmas!
With an up-to-date builders report and LIM available to prospective purchasers, all you need to do is fall in love with this delightful abode.
As there is plenty of room for off-street parking and a garage, the vendors have offered to have a brand-new double garage built for you for an extra $25,000 if this meets your needs.
Call Johanna 027 422 5251 or Penny 022 465 8421 to view!
For more information, please text 58akat to 3324.
• 3 double bedrooms
• Refurbished kitchen into open plan dining area with study nook
• Spacious living area
• Security System
• 2 x heatpumps, insulation underfloor
• Separate laundry
• Large bathroom inc bath, WC, shower box with shower dome
• Fully fenced back section
• Section boasting olive, plum, persimmon & citrus trees
• Large chicken coop with decent fenced run for free ranging happy chooks
• Builders report & LIM available
• Option of a garage to be built (details to be negotiated)
• RV $365,000. House 120m2. Land 995m2. Rates $2393.45
• firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com