Deadline Marketing closing 2pm Wednesday 26 October 2017.
68 Raukawa Street is located at the top end of the Valley with an outstanding view from your living room of beautiful native bush. The gardens are landscaped with an array of shrubs, flowers & trees for all year round colour and offers two different backyard areas for relaxing in and enjoying the sounds of tui's, cuckoo's and other native birds. These reluctant sellers are on the market after 57 years of enjoying their peaceful paradise. It's time for them to move on and let a new family come and raise their children in this fabulous 4 bedroom, 2 living modernised home which is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of urban living. DON'T DELAY CALL ALENA TODAY.....
• 3 bedrooms upstairs + double bedroom downstairs with ensuite & double wardrobe
• Large separate lounge
• Modern Kitchen with totara polished floorboards & breakfast bar
• Family Room & dining semi open plan
• Double Ranch sliders off family room to decking and stairway access to carport, laundry & downstairs bedroom
• Modern bathroom with separate wc
• Heat-pump + wood-burner
• Insulation in ceiling, underfloor & walls
• Beautiful landscaped gardens
• Great Family Home