Deadline Marketing closing 2pm Wednesday 28 June 2017.
This fantastic family home is ready and waiting, having been renovated just 18 months ago. The home is 160 square metres and sits on a tranquil, fully fenced 1136 square metre site, next to the Hutt River. The open plan living area features gorgeous wooden floors and a wood burner, plus there's a separate lounge. Downstairs there is also a rumpus room, or perhaps a future man cave. The kitchen is modern with updated cabinetry and appliances, and includes the laundry. There are three double bedrooms, along with a single bedroom or study. Outside you'll find a great entertainers deck and a lawn and garden space which leads to the Rimutaka Cycle Trail and river. School, parks and public transport are nearby in this family-friendly neighbourhood.
* 160sqm home on fully fenced 1136sqm section
* 1970s family home, renovated 18 months ago
* 3 double bedrooms, plus single bedroom or study
* 1 bathroom, separate toilet
* Modern kitchen
* Open plan living with separate lounge
* Rumpus room
* New wood burner
* Large backyard with deck for entertaining
* Schools, parks and public transport nearby