Set back from the road, 73 Percy Kinsman has been skilfully designed and orientated to maximise sun, privacy and views over the native bush reserve.
The large deck wraps around the north-west face of this imposing 2 storey home and offers the perfect place for entertaining or even just for the children to play, it's that big!
Downstairs offers fantastic indoor / outdoor flow from the open plan living and kitchen area while upstairs has the perfect second living space, a children's play area, a quiet space to read a book or a great spot for the play station? The master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with a second bath and tiled shower, plus 3 additional bedrooms completes this stylish, ideal family living environment.
To arrange your opportunity to view this commanding and stylish family home, call Dan Mark today.
For more information and a copy of the Upper Hutt City Council Building Packet, text 73perc to 3324.
* House 230m2, Land 551m2, Rates $3,363.70, RV $590,000
* 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 living areas.
* Two heat pumps plus heat transfer system.
* Double garage with internal access.
* Garden shed and plenty of off street parking.
* Reserve views of native bush.